Monday, August 16, 2010

Finished Box and…


a couple of cutting files in .gsd format and jpg. I am sorry I don’t have other formats but it is way above my financial means at this time to get the software and or machines. So if you have make the cut or similar to take a jpg file and trace it then you are welcome to do that; i placed it down below the box information on this post. In any event the .jpg can be cut by hand. You will have to re-size to fit your card or layout.
I have finished my little box and it is now ready to be filled and given to someone.
 box_1423
box_1424 
I made a little daisy (opening up) bud by taking a smaller daisy and folding it into quarters and the calyx was made from a snowflake punch and glued to the bottom of the partially opened daisy. A little star shaped flower would have been more suitable but this was handy. Everything was cut on the Silhouette except the calyx.
box_det_1425


Files used are:
  • box_bottom_0928
  • box_top_0929
  • 3_flower-sprig_with_butterfly_C00480_19210
  • 12-petal_flowers_C00667_20509
  • fern_frond_C00374_23067
  • Grannie's Wallpaper from Pink Petticoat (listed under Digital Stuff)


tinaslabel0002
tinaslabel0001box_
I did the bottom label first and then the top label using the closed spline tool. If anyone is interested I will give a small (all i know) tutorial on that marvelous tool. The cutting file is listed at the right under Cutting Files & Tutorials.

1 comment:

Barbra Joan said...

How beautiful this box is.... You do such beautiful work .... I wish we lived closer to each other... there is so much we could teach each other.