Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I decided on POOF!

Yesterday I left the card somewhat undone with the decision of BOO! or POOF! to be made.I kept looking at the card and decided it hade to POOF!So I opened up the Silhouette Studio software and whet to my Library and instead of looking for sentiments already made I went to My Fonts. and chose LDI Free Spirit, clicked on the Window icon to get back to my worksheet and the text tool and typed in what I wanted.

poof1

Now with the word selected, click on un-group, The word now shows individual letters with individual selection boxes instead of one selection box. Click on the Selection tool  and, voila! you can move each individual letter just the way you want it.


poof2


When you have them placed just where you want them then weld them together.
poof3

I kept the exclamation point separate because of the fine lines of the ‘F’. As it was the little dot was too little and i lost it so I had to hand cut another dot for the exclamation point.



POOF_Fin9

2 comments:

victorian parlor II said...

Wow-this is really cool! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a kind comment:). My favorite part of the Victorian era was the 1870's-1890's. It's my favorite clothing and decor styles. I agree that the corsets and heavy skirts would have been terribly uncomfortable but they sure were pretty:).

Blessings,

Kim

Barbra Joan said...

Tina, you are so good at all of this ... you could be a teacher.. or maybe you were !
I've been a bit slow to comment and a bit slow with everything.. but I always look for you.. will write soon..