Monday, October 18, 2010

Almost Headless Horseman…

or a witch who’s spell went bad???? Couldn’t resist that comment ~ I love this design. The cardstock was covered with a page from an old book i sprayed with Tattered Angel’s Patina and Olive Vine then tore it into pieces as the card is 5 1/2 inches square and the paper was not. The center (being covered with the main design, is bare and I left the edges ragged.  The Sassy Cheryl digital stamp was printed on lovely “Pure Silk” watercolor paper which you can get here & here with water color crayons (Neocolor II)  I also embossed the image; had to put it on high quality setting but i finally got it to emboss. I think the air is too dry around here (4000 ft. el.).
headlesshorseman_1508

And used a couple of Silhouette’s cutting files makes a rather cute card! And being short on black cardstock, i painted white cardstock black with a marker (they do come in so handy!). The sentiment could be ‘Poof!’ or ‘Boo!’.

Circle Heart Scalloped & Web Frame From Silhouette were used for the cutting files. I had to use the old software becasue , for some reason, I couldn't get the image to import into Silhouette Studio. I sized the image in the shape then sized the shape and image to 4.63 x 4.63, printed and emboseed then cut. I love this paper! It is on the expensive side but then watercolor paper of any good quility usually is. And though this is not watercolor paper that a watercolorist would use, it is absolutely wonerful for cardmaking! it comes in 2 wieghts and sizes (12x12 and 8 1/2x11 inches).


No comments: