Friday, October 15, 2010

The Other Machine

I definitely won’t be trading my Silhouette for any other cutter on the market. I really love the ease of use that comes with this and the fact that I don’t have to buy a cartridge at a hefty $70.00, or more, a cartridge. But I do look around and check out other machines just to see what’s going on.
image
I did run across a write-up on the new Cricut Imagine and thought that my Cricut lovers would really like to know what differences there are between that on and the Expression so here is the link. (http://www.papercrafterscorner.com/papercrafters-corner/2010/10/cricut-imagine-review.html) I would definitely not buy until I read this article and knew what i would be getting into.
P.S. I have not disappeared off the face of the internet. I ran out of appropriate items for this time of the year and had to help my daughter out again so I am waiting till i can buy some more stuff.

No comments: