Monday, April 12, 2010

Flourishes Challenge

Flourishes is having a challenge! They are offering, as a prize, the whole set of new stamps set she is releasing this Friday. I can hardly stand it! I would love to have that. I entered this card even though I wasn’t sure that it was really good enough.

cARD 002-editedI think if i had spritzed the paper first a little, then layed the mask onto the paper and finished spritzing i would have liked it better. I love the flourish, just didn’t want it to be so startlingly white with the other pieces on the card. But two very kind people made a comment about what they liked about the card; so i cheered up. One was on the background.

The challenge was for a twinchy; a little 2-inch square work of art that like to take center stage. I just loved the way she worded that. And I even had a Flourish Stamp set to work with!

So now i am biting my nails…..till Friday. Just joking; I’m not really biting my nails. But i would sure love to win the drawing.

1 comment:

Barbra Joan said...

Your cards are sweet and so are You! thanks for the boost you left on my blog.. and I WILL be alright. HE is on my side.!
Good luck on the drawing.