Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Daisy ala Just Rite

I was recently given a set of Just Rite stamps; a gift that is treasured (gifts usually are) and received it this last Saturday. When Monday came i got out my stamps and , wanting to do all of them at once, chose to do this one for the the ones who gave me the stamps.

justrite 002-edited

  • dragonfly – punch by McGill
  • shapes cut with Silhouette
  • paper – Basic Grey Porcelain 6x6 collection; Neenah for stamped design
  • Stamp – Just Rite My Garden Set colored with water color pencils and dove blending solution

NOTES:

dragonfly was a happy accident; i brushed some green onto the dragonfly lightly then made one squirt of Tattered angels burnt Red which was off center but i liked the affect.

the silhouette pattern for the scalloped edge is nested_lollipop_flower_C00090_21585. I had cut the circle a few days ago and opened the lollipop file, made my circle the same size as needed, deleted the other shapes, matched them up making the flower a little lager than the circle and cut. That’s not a tutorial but just to show how easy it was to do to get the shape (I just love my Silhouette).

1 comment:

Tricia T said...

Thanks so much for dropping by my blog. Your comment made me smile! :-) Love your card. Your dragonfly is stunning!