Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Card on Shoestring Budget

I found some of the cutest digital paper @ Tracy Ann Digital Art

pinkposy_card 008_edited-1

The set of 12 papers was just so sweet and cute I just had to get it. I found this spot after looking for some paper that Mel Stamps was using for a recent post and will be getting that as well as others.

I did re-size the papers as they are for 12x12 inch scrapbook paper and I was using 8.5 x 11 paper and besides the scale of the design usually comes out better for card making if scaled down some. I used a $9.99 program from Serif to size the papers and print them out.

The cute image came from  Sassy Cheryl’s who has some freebie images on Paper Craft Planet.

The scalloped oval behind the digi-stamp is color matched to the paper with a freebie color picker then cut on the Silhouette (both done in the Craft Robo program that comes with the Silhouette). The the embellishemnt (flower trio) was also silhouette sd cut and colored with a q-tip before taking apart from the rest of the paper with VersaMagic Dew Drop “Malted Mauve” and Distress “Shabby Shutters”.

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

so pretty. LOVE the papers u used!